Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide. rnWhen you walk through our doors anywhere in the world, youll find a group of sharp-minded individuals working in a challenging and collaborative environment-one that fuels inspiration, drives innovation, and encourages you to always think different. Youll immerse yourself in a culture defined by a set of values that demand we operate with the utmost integrity, respect and trust one another, deliver superior customer experiences, and embrace diversity. Together, well work hard and own our actions. Well push boundaries and enact change. Well make a difference!!
Profile Offered: Sr. QA Engineer
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Desired Experince: 3 to 6 Years
CTC Offered: Hike on present CTC As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan and test cases.
- Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution quality, escalate if needed: be the gatekeeper for quality.
- Actively participate in debugging issues.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyse data and server logs.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read/write Java or any other oops language.
- Mentor new joinees /junior team members on testing best practices, automation frameworks for selenium and Appium, etc.
- Experience in working on Appium framework
- Experience in working on Linux based environments.
- working knowledge on Pearl/Python.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong technical background, detail- driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
- 3-6 years of experience in testing and Automation.
- Good knowledge on Selenium and Automation Framework.
- Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
- Working knowledge with any non-functional automation stack like Jmeter, Apache bench, etc.
- Experience in testing web services and basic understanding on NoSQL databases.
- Ability to mentor new QA Engineers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Contribution to open source projects in the Automation/QA is a plus
- Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience in working on Linux based environments
NOTE: Candidates opting for interview location other than Mumbai will get Skype call
3 - 6 Years
5 - 13 LPA