esmsys LLC was founded in 2003, as an exclusive consultant firm and an Enterprise Service Management company, and with many years of experience in the field of IT consultancy, Brand Development and Financial Services has now emerged as an organization to reckon with. As leading IT consultants, esmsys offers a wide range of consulting services to individuals and business owners in the area of Information Technology, and a host of other critical, niche services in Brand Development and Financial Services.esmsys deploys experienced network professionals and ensures that a trained team is aligned with the appropriate processes, technology, customer environment and objectives. esmsys provides a comprehensive set of services to support the design, installation, operation, management, and continuous improvement of IT infrastructures. Though we are based in India we cater to software development and IT consultancy requirements from across the world, as we have the expertise and presence to facilitate rapid growth forour business clients. esmsys has experience in providing a slew of software and IT services for up to 20,000 users. esmsys’ long history and extensive experience in supporting high security environments assures that we can proactively integrate security into each phase of the life cycle.
Salary: INR 2.4 to INR 4.2 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Practical interview
- Knowledge of design/architecture, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of web-based applications.
- Participate in ongoing estimation and prioritization with the product owner.
- Must ensure quality, clean and tested code (unit, integration, and other QA tests)
- Create, maintain, and own code and application documentation.
- Assist the team in debugging and troubleshooting software defects.
- Mentor mid-level developers.
- Help create team and development processes and selection of tools to assist.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate must have experience on Drupal/Magento/Wordpress/Joomla/OS Cart/
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and products.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, troubleshooting, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a dynamic work environment
- Team player who thrives in a start-up environment is a must
Sr. PHP Developer
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
4.2 - 2.4 LPA