About The Company:
COMPUTRONICS have been achieving Continuous and substantial growth. The resources of the Company, both human and financial, have grown in sync with the expansion of business. Wealth of experience covers every aspect of it. We provide a nationwide maintenance service to every sector and size of business of national and international repute 24x7. To complement our IT Facility and management services, sales and maintenance Services and to give our customers the benefit of our expertise and experience, we have developed a range of IT Solutions that definitely give us a satisfied customer
Salary: Minimum INR 1.2 lpa
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: INDORE
Desired experience: +2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for Senior PHP Developer who may act as a Team Lead for our projects which we are currently working on.
The PHP programmer role comprises design, requirements analysis, front and back-end development and support of a range of online services. As a key member of the team you will play an active role in scoping and building advanced solutions with a variety of tools, aiding in the delivery of web products of the highest quality.
- Identify bugs and fix them, trouble shoot and solve any related problems.
- Help other members and provide the necessary assistance in the up gradation and maintenance of websites.
- Create, design, test and apply web-based applications.
- Create the right code structures to resolve specific tasks.
- Develop, program, test and debug all web based applications.
- Participating in discussions about design and coding best-practices
-Developing and integrating with a variety of APIs to drive functionality.
- Working with the team to test and deploy your code into a production environment.
- Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes.
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum experience should be 2-3 years in same.
-Educational Qualification should be at least B.E/B.TECH (CS/IT), M.E/M.tech or any Technical diploma.
- Good object oriented and database programming skills.
- Should have good, verbal as well as written skills, in order to handle team and inter-team communication (very important).
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines & as a team member.
-Good PHP programming skills and can review code as per guidelines.
2 - 5 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA