CenturySoft Pvt. Ltd is a growing web development company, We have a great reputation for providing nothing but the highest quality service to our clients and ensuring that all of their needs are met. We specialize in web design & development, search engine optimization and web marketing, eCommerce, multimedia solutions, content management system (CMS), Customer relationship management (CRM), graphic and logo design. We build web solutions, which evolve with the changing needs of your business.
Job Location: Nagpur
Desired Experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE/IT)
Salary: Rs. 1,80,000 – Rs. 2,40,000 Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Skill Set Required:
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- General Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture, Coaching
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA