About Resbird Technologies-Amadeus India Pvt. Ltd.
ResBird Technologies Private Limited, is providing a global platform to the Indian travel industry by enabling software access to state of the art travel automation technology. A specialist in the domain, ResBird offers a range of software solutions and products that facilitate operations of travel agencies (both online and offline). ResBird is a technology driven business initiative that offers IT solutions to virtually all players in the travel industry. ResBird incorporates industry best practices and provides a well-balanced solution that matches the industry's requirement. Constant collaboration and consultation with forward thinking has allowed ResBird to incorporate the latest trends in the industry.
Profile Offered: Sr. .Net Developer
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Desired Experince- 5 to 12 Years
CTC Offered: Upto INR 14 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse technical requirements and design new components, controls to meet company's functional, performance and availability requirements.
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product architecture and frameworks.
- Maintain and contribute to company's product platform as necessary.
- Facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange new ideas and improvements.
- Work independently with least possible guidance
- Mentor and guide juniors on their relevant tasks
Skill Set Required
- Bachelors in computer science or related field.
- At least 5-12 years of developing .net applications and working in agile environment.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Experience in Web services and WCF technologies
- Knowledge of ADO.NET, TSQL and stored procedure development.
- Highly desirable; knowledge of no sql db's
- Highly desirable; Airline industry domain knowledge
- Updated with latest technologies
- Uses best practices
- Possesses Enterprise development experience
5 - 12 Years
14 - 14 LPA