About The Company
Adisoft Software Solutions, started in 2010 is a one stop shop for all software solutions. They provide IT solutions and IT-enabled services for an array of software platforms; be it Web, Cloud, Desktop based or Android, iOS, Windows based mobile applications development. Their proficiency and expertise in making available industry-specific solutions and custom services has made it possible for them to deliver supremely unconditional trade solutions to their clients.
Salary details: Candidates will be getting 20% to 30% hike on current Salary. Maximum CTC: Upto Rs 3.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location: Indore
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering of iPad and iPhone Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge on Java and In depth knowledge of iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, CoreData / Sqlite and Cocoa Touch framework.
- Should have experience in Application Designing and Designing documents, High Level Design (HLD) and Low Level Design (LLD)
- Should have experience in Web Services / API layer for Server interactions, and API to get data., knowledge of APIs like MKMAP, ASIHTTP, Touch XML is a must
- Should be Familiar with Interactive Application Development Paradigms, Memory Management, file I/O, network& socket programming and concurrency.
- Candidates must have in-depth debugging and testing skills of Mobile Applications and Client-server application development.
- Machine test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Sr. iPhone developer
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
2 - 4 Years
2 - 3.5 LPA