Evince Development is a leader in creating performance driven IT and business solutions with the aim of delivering Value. Join our team and be a part of our continuing dramatic growth since inceptions. We currently have exciting opportunities for bright and motivated professionals who want to be part of a winning team. Our people make our clients successful. We believe that no matter how great the idea, process, or market opportunity, without the right people you go nowhere. That is why we spend a lot of management time and energy creating the right culture and environment to make our team members successful. This includes ensuring we have the right working environment, tools, work schedules and compensation plans. We reward people based on the contribution that they make.
Website: https: www.evincedev.com
Salary: INR 2 to INR 5.5 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
2 - 4 Years
2 - 5.5 LPA