About The company
LSC Infratech Ltd. is Uttarakhand’s oldest & largest stone crushing company involved in the production of Crushed Stone Grits, Sand as well as Industrial Gases with a present turnover of INR 250 crores and a target of achieving a turnover of INR 1000 crores within 5 years.
They belong to a 100 years old renowned freedom fighters and business family of Hapur, Distt. Ghaziabad. The group was formed by the dynamic and philanthropic Mr. Shiv Kumar, who because of his dynamic personality & unrelenting spirit of self entrepreneurship became well known as a Pioneer Entrepreneur of Kumaon (Young Entrepreneur award given by Jacees club). In his journey of 45 years, the Group acquired experiences of different enterprises by running businesses of – Trading of Food Grains, Sugar, Fertilizers, Rice Milling, Oil Extraction, Social Forestry, Real Estate, Floriculture, Medical Gasses, Stone Crushing etc.
Desired experience- 3-5 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Course Specialization- MBA/B.tech
Training/Probation Period- 6 Months
Salary- Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
After all the round of interview , candidates need to visit Rudrapur Corporate office and here they will be visiting their plants to see the business and atmosphere.
Note: Travelling charges will not be provided to the candidates but when they will come to Rudrapur for Plant visit: Guest house & food will be provided free of cost
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Collection of requirement of manpower from various departmental heads.
- Evaluate the Need and approval from authorized person.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Attract potential employees through a range of means.
- Scrutiny and short listing of the applications received.
- Sending interview call letters/ mails as required.
- Conducting Interviews through panels.
- Pre Employment Reference checks.
- Self-driven and motivated people
- People skills, excellent communication skills
- Good at presentation
- Should be open to travel
Sr. Executive HR
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
3 - 5 Years
3 - 5 LPA