Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Sr. Engineer (Electrical Vehicle)
About the Company:
Today, when you see or travel by the convenient 'chhakada' you rarely realize who invented this amazing people-friendly transportation vehicle. Well,
Back in the 1970’s, when transportation was a crucial problem especially in rural areas, he decided to blaze a new trail. He was thinking of an affordable mode of transportation which can benefit rural folks of Saurashtra. The road conditions were not good but the need for transportation was increasing day in and day out. After thorough research and planning, he came up with a vehicle which was skillfully engineered from a motorcycle. And this is how the first 'chhakada' was developed which later became a way of life for the people of Saurashtra.
The improvements in technologies were done from time to time to make it a sturdy and comfortable vehicle. And like father like son, Mr. Jayantibhai Chandra also joined this mission. He took his illustrious father’s vision further. He introduced diesel ‘chhakada’ with many new features, and soon 150,000 'chhakadas' were rolling all over Saurashtra making it easy for passengers.
Our passion did not end with success of 'chhakada'. The Group’s main focus was now to engineer similar product for semi-urban and urban areas. Soon, 'Shakti' was on the road which proved to be a runaway success and other vehicles like Half Tonner, Commercial 3-wheeler and more were also introduced under the brand name of shakti.
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 04-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 5 – 6 LPA
- Test and debug vehicle electrical systems
- Battery & charging system design/specification
- Electric Vehicle , electrical power and/or signal distribution design strategy
- 3D model and 2D layout of Vehicle Aggregates
- Integration of Electrical systems to Mechanical Vehicle.
- Development of Electrical systems thr’o the Vendors.
Skill Set Required:
- Should be expert in CATIA V5 / Pro’E and Auto Cad
- Should have knowledge about design releasing process.
- Should have knowledge about different aggregate systems in vehicle.
- Should have worked in Vehicle Integration.
- Good knowledge of plastics & sheet metal parts design
- Executes design tasks in a thorough and timely manner.
- Maintains and follows all relevant engineering standards in the design of parts and systems.
- Maintains Computer Aided Design (CAD) files in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Process Engineering Change Notices (ECN) as need.
- Works with prototyping vendors to create prototypes of the designs
- Is familiar with Tolerancing principles & tolerance stacks
- Checking and release of designs.
- Telephonic Round
- Skype Round
- Job Responsibilities: Sr. Engineer (Electrical Vehicle)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT