HostBooks offers a comprehensive platform for TDS, GST, and Accounting. It aims at delivering accounting services that cater to the needs of all the clients and serve them tremendously. HostBooks has been crafted with the latest cloud-based technology in association with Amazon Web Services (AWS). We believe in customer satisfaction and convenience. Hence, ensure an incredible, secure, and hassle-free user experience.
Designation: Sr. Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 4-5 Years'
Salary: 7.00 LPA - 8.00 LPA
Education: B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
Under the supervision of the Manager, the .Net Developer designs, modiﬁes, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written speciﬁcations and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process ﬂow.
- Expertise in ASP.Net, C#,Core MVC 2.0, Entity Framework 2.0, 3.5,4.0,4.5,6 HTML & Java Script, ADO.Net,
- Linq,EF, WCF, Web Api, My Sql,Ajax, Jquery Angularjs 2 and 4.
- Good knowledge Oops.
- Good knowledge of My SQL
- Ajax & Controls, XML,JSON, knockout js, or other JS frameworks/libraries.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience of working in n-Tier architecture.
- Good knowledge of Third Party API integration.
- Good knowledge SSRS, SSIS report development .
- Good knowledge of payment gateway integration.
- Asp.net & Core MVC 2.0
- Web Api
- My Sql
- Angularjs 2 & 4
- Entity Framework 2.0, 3.5,4.0,4.5,6
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BE / Btech / MCA or equivalent Degree in computer science with excellent academic record.
- 4+ years of experience in the Mandatory Requirements given below.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
4 - 5 Years
7 - 8 LPA