About The Company
OpsTree Solutions is an Indian International Dev Ops and Tech Ops company with head quarters in Delhi whose Mission statement is Rely on us. OpsTree aim to be the earth's most focused Ops Company. In doing so they wish to ensure that they allow all the creative minds to focus on creating.
To achieve their goal consistently:
- They hire combination of best brains and hearts - which bring both quality and commitment with them.
- They learn and research tirelessly to remain ahead of the bell curve.
- They remain honest and thus transparent to their partners.
- They consider their clients - their partners, as their success is a byproduct of their partners\\\' triumph.
Salary: Rs 4 LPA to 9 LPA (Depending up on the candidate’s knowledge and performance in the interview)
Courses Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: 2011, 2012, 2013
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 2 to 3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the devops operations of reputed companies.
- The candidate will be managing the complete cloud infrastructure, cloud operations, automated deployments, scripting, monitoring of product companies using latest technologies.
- The candidate will be required to be updated regarding the latest trends in the industry.
- Communication skills should be exceptional
The candidate must have the knowledge in the following technology:
- Jenkins or Cruise Control, Shell and Python, Apache, Nginx, SQL, PL/SQL, GIT, SVN, Sonar, PMD, - Cobertura, Puppet/Chef, Python, Zython, Mongodb
- Good exposure to cloud administration (AWS)
The candidates with knowledge in the following will be preferred:
- Docker, Vagrant, New Relic, Icinga, Monit, Logstash, Log.io
- Knowledge of one programming language
- Knowledge of Node JS
- Candidate having knowledge in Linux or certification in Linux would be preferred.
- Written Test
- Multiple round of face to face interview
2 - 3 Years
4 - 9 LPA