About The company
ARON UNIVERSAL LTD. was established in the year 1974, in the name of Aroma Chemicals and is headquartered at Bangalore, India. We are Indias leading manufacturer and exporter of Fluorescent Colors. The products we manufacture are Fluorescent Pigments, Fluorescent Inks & Ink Bases,Fluorescent Dispersions, Fluorescent Toners, Organic Pigment Dispersions, Security Inks and Customized Color Products. All our products are well known in global & domestic market under the brand name FLAMINGO. Fluorescent Colour means everything to us and we recognize their significance. Fluorescent Colours are not just materials with visual perceptual property but a source of power that conveys feeling. Our actions and responses can be swayed by colour that symbolizes the essence of life “.We are inspired at Aron Universal Ltd to create new colours for a brighter life.
Aron Universal Ltd. is a market leader of daylight Fluorescent pigments, Fluorescent bases and Fluorescent inks. We are pioneers in creating new colours for a great many uses. We have been constantly reinventing ourselves since inception with the latest technology and practices. Our aim has been to further our contribution in the existing domains and we have positively ventured into newer territories. Wide range of Fluorescent pigments, Fluorescent bases and Fluorescent inks for various industries like Textiles, Paper coatings, Rubber, Inks, Paints, Plastics, clay modelling, murti/ idols etc. are manufactured by Aron Universal Ltd.
Desired experience- 4-6 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization- Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 4 LPA to Rs. 6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The selected candidate will work on following:
- Well versed in LC , BG & Foreign Payments
1. Ensure proper processing of payments to vendors.
- Making payments within due dates/ Manage receivables within timelines
- Making accurate transactions.
- Making payments after relevant deductions. ( Penalties, TDS, WCT, ETC .)
- The Payable manager has to see that the payments budgeted or non-budgeted. If these are non-budgeted then he has to ensure that corporate approvals are taken before incurring those expenses.
2. To establish Controls in payments.
- To see that unwarranted payments are not being processed.
- All taxation laws are being adhered to.
- Excess payments to be avoided.
- To ensure proper accounting site-wise.
3. Generate new Cost Saving initiative.
- To think of new processes whereby cost can be saved. ( Dis-continue DD and make RTGS.)
- Avoid incurring Late Payment charges in case of EB payments.
4. Development of new processes / methods of payments.
- To transform payment process from Cheque to RTGS.
- To guide the VHD to process only those invoices with proper backups.
- Self-driven and motivated people
- People skills, excellent communication skills
- Good at presentation, Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Should be open to travel
Sr. Accounts Executive-Foreign Payments
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
4 - 6 Years
4 - 6 LPA