Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
SpectraMedix India Pvt Ltd Data Analyst
About the company:
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of real-time and predictive data analytics products that enable your hospital or ambulatory care practice to improve the quality of patient care, achieve your financial goals and successfully transition to performance-based and risk-sharing payment models.
Job location: Gurgaon
Salary : INR 8 LPA - INR 10 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Responsible for owning and executing distinct work streams within a larger analytics engagement
- Deliver insights based on complex analysis after relevant training
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Should be able to thoroughly document the work, succinctly communicate analysis process and outcomes.
- Should be able to own/support one or more of key firm development activities such as training, knowledge development etc.
- Strong academic background
- Keen interest in analytics
- Self-starter, team-player with an attitude to learn, contribute proactively and innovate
- Proficiency / exposure to R, SAS, Python, Tableau Visualization or any other Visualization software.
- Written Round
- HR round
- Job Responsibilities: Data Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 10 Lacs
- Industry: IT