Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis' Front2BackTM Transformation approach. Front2BackTM uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis' Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core' through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis' core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Job Profile: Specialization Trainee (Level 1)
Job Locations: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Noida and Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile: 2019 Batch passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen
• Minimum 60% marks in graduation and no current backlogs
• Good oral and written English Communication skills
• Candidate need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
• Good analytical skills
• Ready to work in 24/7 support model
• Selected candidate will be assigned any of the following open positions as ITIL, Server Monitoring, Administrator, Database, Middleware, Storage, Windows, Linux, Network Administrator, Unix and Mainframe.
• Certification on any of the below skills would be plus. - Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere App Server, Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache, IIS, RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
Annual Compensation: Annual Compensation INR 325,000. The CTC during initial three months only will be Rupees 250,000 Per Annum.
Training Agreement: Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Work Shift: Rotational
Assessment/ Selection Criteria:
• First Round - Aptitude Test
• Second Round - Tool Based Communication Test
• Third Round - Technical and HR discussion
• Fourth and Final Discussion - Post training interview Technical and HR panel
Tentative Interview Schedule: February 2020, 1st Week
Tentative Interview Location: Bangalore
0 - 1 Years
3.2 - 3.2 LPA