About The Company:
TVS Electronics is a part of the TVS Group, India’s foremost and well recognised self-owned Business group. TVS Electronics (TVS-E), headquartered in Chennai, India (BSE:532513, NSE:TVSELECT) was founded in 1986 as an IT Peripherals manufacturer and has today transformed into a leading Transaction Automation IT Product manufacturer & service provider.
Salary: INR 1.8 -2.10 LPA
Job Location: Delhi, Rajkot, Mumbai & Ahmedabad
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Role : Trainee -SCM ( Spares Parts Handling ) in our ( Authorised Service Centre - Handling Smart Phone Repair).
Quick Roles & Responsibilities of the position will be:
1. In-warding all incoming stocks in the System
2. Issuing Parts to Engineers to close calls
3. Receive defective from Engineers and accounting them
4. Returning defective to vendor
5. Updating all consumption and defective returns in the system
6. Reconciliation with Vendor
8. 5s management & ensuring WH hygiene points, Binning, racking, proper storage, ageing stock return, follow-up with Engineers for pending defective return, Billing, Road permit and other statutory records, consumables & packing material stock arrangements, and other stores and parts related activities.
9. Stock accuracy, Inventory planning.
Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.1 LPA