Probation Period: None
Tentative date of interview: 20th Jan 2015
- Written test (This is a pure coding test round. Please be prepare yourself with the coding for the profile you are Applying for.)
- Face to face(HR)
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented. engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Software Developer (ASP.NET)
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Visual Studio IDE Knowledge of Design
- Patterns and Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) & Design Able to design and develop
- high load website Good knowledge of SQL Server. Good knowledge of SQL Server, database and should understand DB performance issues "Sound understanding of high performance websites and web applications
- Knowledge of website clustering and web frames
- Understanding of cloud technologies
Core Java Developer
- Work as a member of development team;
- Work on design and development of Net Cracker OSS/BSS program components and extensions;
- Involvement in solution support projects;
- Estimating efforts and duration on development;
- Hands-on experience in Core Java and related concepts;
- Basic J2EE knowledge is preferred but no mandatory;
- Knowledge of frameworks is not mandatory since Net Cracker has its own framework;
Android Developer, Software Developer (ASP.NET), Core Java Developer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
2 - 3 Years
2 - 4 LPA