- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company:
SoluteLabs is a high-performance team of 25 focused on mobile and web design and development; we have produced top #10 chart-topping applications on Android and iOS app stores, graphics that have gone viral and applications with Millions of downloads. We understand your needs and walk an extra mile; clients recommend us for our through understanding, communication, ownership of the work we do, quality and our adherence to timelines. Our clients are located in the USA, East/North Europe, Australia and other parts of the world.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BE/BTech/MCA/MSc (CS/ IT streams only) with academic criteria of 60% throughout (10/12/Graduation, Post Graduation)
Salary: 1.5-1.8L (Depends on performance during training) + 30k (Retention Bonus)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Training Period – 3 months with no stipend. A certificate will be provided post successful completion of the training.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Profile – Software Trainee
At Solutelabs, we have one of the most open, dynamic and fun-loving culture which is difficult to find. Also, we have the following perks:
- 5 days a week with 12 annual leaves and 12 national holidays (2 more leaves for every year spent at solute labs)
- No hierarchy, flat org structure
- Get to work with the latest tech, cross skill and train people
- Mentorship of industry veteran of more than 25 years
- Competitive salary hikes after the first year
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
· Expected to work on any of these technologies - Ruby on Rails (1), ReactJS(2), HTML(1) and BlockChain(2)
· Should be a quick and adaptive Learner.
· Have profound knowledge of any of the mentioned technologies.
· Have Strong Aptitude and Problem Solving Skills.
· Ready to work in a Startup Environment Humble, friendly, helping and accommodating in behaviour.
· Have deep interest, great inclination and a believer in Technology.Have a strong reasoning to why want to work as a Software Developer.
· Only those interested in working in a Startup of highly focussed, quick delivery environment and in a small team should Apply.
· Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem.
· Have the dynamism, enthusiasm, and attitude of working in a startup.
· The inclination to learn and keep evolving and while having the right virtues and ethos of a professional.
Face to Face Interviews
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.8 LPA