Raja Software Labs (RSL) is a software development consultancy, based in Pune. Our expertise is in helping companies ship high business impact, mission-critical solutions. We develop software but are in the peace of mind business. We started in 2007, and have since shipped products for the world's most innovative companies, including Linked, Google, Nest, and Vida Health. Our apps have had more than 200 million downloads.
Our primary focus is on Mobile and Web development - key areas include Social, BLE, IoT, Wearables, drones, and e-health.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE/ME)
Target Batch: 2022
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: 7.25 LPA
Tentative date of interview: May
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
This is a hands-on developer position. The successful candidate should have a strong technical ability, passion for technology, a love of writing and debugging code, and good communication skills.
- Be a part of a mobile or web development team and ship mission-critical apps used by millions of users.
- Collaborate with the team to design and ship new features.
- Identify and root cause issues and fix bugs, performance bottlenecks, random crashes, etc.
- Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact - take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module, manage a team.
- Continuously learn new techniques and technologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
-Knowledge of any programming language (C, C++, Java,
- Good aptitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Enjoy writing and debugging code
- Persistence and attention to detail
In addition to the salary, RSL provides a host of additional benefits
Some of these include:
- Medical Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakhs for yourself, spouse and
- Personal Accident Insurance for Rs. 10 Lakhs
- Term Life Insurance for Rs. 15 Lakhs
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, tea/coffee, special Friday events
- Online MCQ (General Aptitude and programming)
- Online programming test (Evaluate programming skills of
- Technical Interviews: 2-3 technical interviews evaluating
the programming skills of the student
The focus will be on programming questions related to standard
data structures and algorithms. You Maybe asked some OOPs
0 - 0 Years
7.2 - 7.2 LPA