Website - www.idifysolutions.com
Desired Experience - Freshers to 1 year experience.
Course Specialization – B.E/B.Tech/MCA (CS/IT/IS)
- Freshers – Rs. 7,500 per month for 1st 3 months as stipend. Post performance review and if confirmed the salary would be Rs. 3.0 LPA.
- Experienced – Rs. 3.0 LPA.
Training Period – 3 months for Trainee
Probation Period - 3 Months for Trainee after Training period. 6 months for experienced candidates.
2 Years Documentary Bond (Candidate’s original Mark Sheets to be submitted). 3 Months of probation will be a part of 2 years bond.
Job Description and Skill Set required
- Ruby on Rails ( Hands on experience working with plugins and gems in Ruby)
- Experience with Jquery, Node.js,JSON, XML.
- Good knowledge of MySql or equivalent database and experience in Database design.
- Working Knowledge of Linux /Ubuntu, Mongrel,MongoDB,Memcache, TDD / BDD ( Rspec, Cucumber)
- Should have experience working with version control systems like Git or SVN
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Webservices based on REST or SOAP.
- Experience with Capistrano and Chef.
- Good working knowledge on Shell Scripting.
- Completes tasks based on the plan, requirements and schedule approved by the manager.
- Keep track of his daily activities/tasks and send daily work report .
- 2 Technical Interview ( For Fresher there will be an Aptitude and Computer Programming Round. For experienced, direct interview on Current experience and field of work)
- HR Round (Face to Face)
Tentative date of joining - Immediate
Last date to register Thursday, 2nd January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA