About The Company:
NeST Digital is a global technology solutions provider that creates real business transformation for our clients. We drive digital-led innovation, guided with our 20+ years of experience in delivering successful solutions across industry verticals for Global Fortune 500 companies to startups, spread across India, USA, Middle East, Europe, Australia and Japan. Our mission is to be the single digital partner for our clients’ transformation journey. We combine our R&D, Manufacturing Expertise, Digital Technologies and Services into integrated solutions. From the inception in 1998, NeST Digital, the premier technology arm of NeST Group, delivers cutting-edge technology solutions that solve complex challenges including cost, quality and productivity and ultimately improve the bottom line of our clients. NeST always builds solutions that are future-proof by leveraging the power of cognitive technologies such as machine learning (ML), robotic process automation (RPA), natural language processing (NLP), artificial i telligence (AI) and other disruptive innovations and let our clients unlock the power of sustainable digital revolution.
Job Location: Cochin
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE/EEE)
Academic % Criteria Graduation- Above 70% with no backlogs.
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- A Software Trainee builds and delivers high-quality software in compliance with software design inputs and quality standards under supervision.
- The Software Trainee works in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) following domain-specific regulatory and quality standards.
- Builds Quality Software - Coding Standards: The software engineer writes code to agreed coding standards.
- Builds Quality Software - TDD: The software engineer follows TDD practices to develop failing tests before changing or writing new code.
- Builds Quality Software - Unit Testing: The software engineer develops unit tests for all code and ensures unit tests are passing before and after check-in.
- Builds Quality Software - Test Coverage: The engineer develops test cases for all bugs to avoid future regressions.
- Agile modeling - Documentation: The software engineer documents continuously, as late as possible, and maintains a single source of information.
- Agile modeling – BDD (Functional Tests): The software engineer creates a shared understanding using Behaviour-driven development.
- Agile Practices - Pair Programming: The software engineer collaborates and pairs with a peer to develop code or tests.
- Agile Practices - Pair Integration: The software engineer collaborates and pairs with a peer to integrate code or tests sequentially to avoid merges and regressions.
- Agile Practices - Frequent Integration: The software engineer integrates changes often and doesn't keep stale changes checked out for long.
- Agile Practices - Collective Ownership: The software engineer has the spirit of collective (team) ownership of code and configuration. The engineer strives to leave code cleaner than it was before.
Skill Set Required:
- Web Software, Enterprise Software, Device Software
- Data Machine, Learning, Integration
- Security, DevOps, Agile Practices
- IoT Solution, BI Solution, Test Automation
- Personal Growth
- Team Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA