About the Company:-
At Loriini, we develop innovative and creative products and services that provide total communication and information solutions. Among a plethora of services, web design and development, tailor made applications, ERPs, CRMs, e-commerce solutions, business-to-business applications, business-to-client applications, managed hosting and internet portal management are few that we offer. Satisfied clients around the globe bear testimony to the quality of our work As a leader in technology exploring, Loriini is committed to exporting quality software worldwide.The general purpose of Loriini is to develop and promote advanced information technologies for multi-user operation.Loriini business philosophy is to assure the highest quality product, total client satisfaction, timely delivery of solutions and the best quality/price ratio found in the industry.Our emphasis is on offering a high degree of product user friendliness through a positive, creative and focused company staff.
Job location: Vishakhapatnam
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA(for 6 months probation period)
After that INR 2.5 LPA- INR 3 LPA(depends on the performance of the candidates)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: BE (CS/IT)/ MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should be Any Graduate (B.E, B.Tech(cs,it))
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, embraces teamwork and collaboration
- Highly motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Good technical knowledge.
Software skills required, - PHP, C,C++, Java, Android APP developments, AJAX, Dashboard Web Apps, Python, Machine Learning
Last date to apply: 20 January 2019
- Technical Round
- HR Round