About The Company:
Based in Bangalore, the IT capital of India, we provide Quality Software services that will fit your Budget. We have the expertise to help you find the right IT solution for your business needs. For startup companies, we offer software solutions utilizing Open Source to lower operational cost. For companies who do not prefer Open Source, we offer software services using Java/Microsoft technologies. Our team's experience in eLearning, Cloud Computing, Web Technologies, CMS based websites and Data Analytics, can bring your ideas and concepts to reality. Our business model aligns with the needs of the customer. We are working with our clients to prioritize initiatives that focus on delivering measured results. The combination of our agile methodology, open source expertise and development center in India has provided a winning combination for our clients.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop web applications for International Customers
- Test developed systems and participate in user acceptance testing
- Analyse issues and determine solutions
- Responsible to follow company/customer policies and established processes
- Other position-related tasks as assigned Education Qualification •
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to program in any High Level language like Java, C#
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS desirable
- Ability to stay current with new technology
How we'll help you grow:
- We will provide training based on Project Requirement
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will get an opportunity to work on complete lifecycle of projects
- You will get an opportunity to work on multiple technologies.
- Virtual Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA