About the company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success. More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Job location: Gurgaon
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passout: 2018-2020
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 5 LPA
During Internship Period: INR 20000/- Per Month (Fixed)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The individual will be part of Aspiring Minds core product team which is engaged in building the world’s largest assessment-driven recruitment marketplace.
- This web platform goes beyond conventional job portals and uses assessment scores and analytics to match thousands of profiles.
- The team focuses on developing scalable architecture, user experience and optimizations for high user engagement.
- The platform has different components including candidate interface, corporate interface, assessment engines and analytics/matching.
- The candidate will be working on conceptualizing different elements of the platforms, working with seniors to defining the architecture of the elements and being involved in it’s end-to-end development.
- The candidate will get an opportunity to work in small focused team with mentorship of IIT-alumni in building world-class products.
- They will take responsibility, design things from scratch and see their ideas implemented in actual products.
- The technology stack will be varied including LAMP, Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS, Android, Memcache, Redis, Live Streaming, Flash, Asterix, Cloud (AWS).
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should be self learner, analytically strong and a willingness to learn.
- Skills required: C/C /Any Language, Strong Data structures, Strong concepts of programming, knowledge of OS, SQL and Web-technologies.
- Amcat test
- Two technical interview rounds(Strong Data structures, Basic knowledge of computer fundamentals. Like. OS, Database, OOPs and Networking)
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5 LPA