Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Adeptia India Pvt. Ltd.
Adeptia is the leading provider of comprehensive “all-in-one” business integration software. Our unique, thoroughly holistic approach combines data integration (ETL), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Business-to-Business Integration (B2Bi) and Business Process Management (BPM) into a single, collaborative, web-based application; providing a simple way to deliver complex data integration for changing business needs, without the need for extensive coding.
Adeptia uses SOA and a process-based framework for creating flexible and loosely-coupled solutions for any business integration need, increasing reusability and dramatically reducing implementation time.
Adeptia’s unique approach satisfies the broadest range of customer integration requirements at economical price points, where customers pay only for the functionality they need.
As a result, over 300 customers, ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to mid-sized and small businesses have deployed Adeptia’s reusable and highly scalable technology.
The Adeptia mission is to provide customers with the most comprehensive, enterprise-class integration software to satisfy the broadest range of integration requirements at economical price points; where customers pay only for the functionality they need with the ability to upgrade and scale just by updating license keys; and benefit by dramatically reducing risk, maximizing their investment, and laying the foundation for additional value.
Profile/Designation- Software Trainee
Desired experience- Freshers
Target batch pass outs- 2014
Course specialization- B.tech (CS/IT) & MCA
Probation / Training Period- 6 Months
- Rs. 12,500/- Stipend paid during training period.
- Increment and confirmation as a software engineer after six months could make gross Rs. 16000/- Subject to performance
- Post confirmation of 6 months further increment shall be applicable and could make gross Rs. 22000/- Monthly. Subject to performance.
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of joining- February 2014 (Early Joining)
- Machine Coding Test (Programming)
- Technical Interview
- Face to Face Round
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn the Product
- Enhance their Skills
- After the completion of probation period the desired candidates would be shifted to different departments based on their performance and the company requirements.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
- Salary: 2.64 Lacs
- Industry: IT