About The Company:
Adeptia believes business users should be able to access information anywhere, anytime by creating data connections themselves, and its mission is to enable that self-service capability. Adeptia is a unique social network for digital business connectivity for “citizen integrators” to respond quickly to business opportunities and get to revenue faster. Adeptia helps Information Technology (IT) staff to manage this capability while retaining control and security. Adeptia’ s unified hybrid offering — with simple data connectivity in the cloud, and optional on-premises enterprise process-based integration — provides a competitive advantage to 450 customers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA and with an office in Noida, India, Adeptia provides world-class support to its customers around-the-clock.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Will, develop, test and implement new ideas for software applications and solutions.
- Will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact current or developing products.
- Will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Contributes to Code Reviews.
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with Team Lead/Manager.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems.
- Working knowledge in one or more of C/C , Java or Databases is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Online Test
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA