Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Trainee Engineer
About The company
Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. We provide end-to-end IT solutions which enables our customers increase efficiency and productivity to transform their business. Our outsourcing solution fits to mid size organizations allowing them to manage outcomes and gain return on their existing investments.
Founded in 1998, Progressive has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region. Our delivery framework is flexible enough to suit your business environment by adopting Offsite / Onsite / Hybrid Models.
Our motto is to help aligning IT to your business.
- Cloud Advisory Services
- IT Transformation
- Application Modernization
- Mobility Consulting
- Business Intelligence
- Unified Communication
- Enterprise Content Management
- Data centre Consolidation
- Identity & Access Management
- Cloud Computing
- Network & Security
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management
- Integrated Infrastructure Management Services
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- Application Management Outsourcing
Consulting, Solutions, Outsourcing for mid-size organizations, www.mydatasync.com
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 16,000 Per month during probation | After probation Rs. 3.6lac Per Annum | After 18 months of joining Rs. 4.8lac Per Annum
Bond: 2 Years of Service Level Agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing standards
- The candidate is expected to show the flexibility to work on different set of technologies as and when required.
- Knowledge of Java script, HTML5, CSS, XML.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and multi- tasking.
- Good communication skills & self-motivate.
- Written test
- Multiple face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Software Trainee Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT