Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Trainee Engineer
About the company
Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. They provide end-to-end IT solutions which enables their customers increase efficiency and productivity to transform their business. Their outsourcing solution fits to mid size organizations allowing them to manage outcomes and gain return on their existing investments.
Founded in 1998, Progressive has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region. Their delivery framework is flexible enough to suit the business environment by adopting Offsite / Onsite / Hybrid Models.
Their some of the offerings are: Cloud Advisory Services, IT Transformation, Application Modernization, Mobility Consulting
The solutions provided are: Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Unified Communication, Enterprise Content Management, Data centre Consolidation, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Computing, Network & Security.
Profile: Software Trainee Engineer
- During Probation: Rs. 16,000 Per month
- Post Probation: Rs 3.6 LPA
- After 18 months of joining: Rs. 4.8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Noida
Courses Required: MCA 2015 Batch
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 year service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: 3rd week of January
Tentative date of joining: Immediate joining in January post the interview process.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing standards
- The candidate is expected to show the flexibility to work on different set of technologies as and when required.
- Knowledge of Java script, HTML5, CSS, XML.
- Ability to prioritize and multi- tasking
- Good Communication skills
- Self-motivation and Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks and work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Online Programming Test
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Software Trainee Engineer
- Education: MCA
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT