About The Company:
Schlesinger Group is a technology-led data company that delivers a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research solutions to connect human answers to business questions as a single point of access to your worldwide audiences. Vast global panels, respondent sourcing expertise, feasibility, and project management experience come together for exceptional results at the speed and quality you need for marketing research success. Our programmatic online survey solutions get you closer to your customers faster. Our digital qualitative research technology features industry-leading platforms for online discussions, focus groups, and IDIs, mobile ethnography, and more. World-class testing, insights, and simulation spaces are strategically located in key markets across the US & Europe. Working in partnership with you, we make it smarter, faster, and easy to achieve meaningful audience engagement in-depth and at scale to drive understanding and bolder decisions. With a lifetime of experience and an uncompromis ng commitment to your success, we are your global research partner, anywhere, anytime.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Ability to prepare Test case, Test scenario, Use Case based on requirements and design documents.
- Should have Strong knowledge on SQL/MY SQL
- Scripting with java knowledge is added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both Written andVerbal)
- Analytical and Quick Learning Attitude
- Ability to Multi- Task, manage multiple aspects with aflair.
- Proactive streak in communication with clients/internalteams.
- Solution provider with a positive approach
- Virtual Interview
- Virtual Test
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA