Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Testing Engineer
About The Company
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Job Location: GURGAON
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: INR 2.6 LPA to 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT) /MCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Software Testing Life Cycle includes test plan, creating reusable test cases, data analysis and creation of test data, analyze and document defects detected during test execution.
- Study, analyze and understand the requirements of the clients. Identify different parameters in their requirements.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of Web Application testing in accordance to test plan specifications.
- Assist with implementing an automated functional/regression test architecture in
- End to end ownership and accountability on Functionality, Integration, System, Regression, Performance, and Unit Testing for the application assigned.
- Providing feedback to the development teams.
- Scripting and executing load tests and analyzing results.
- Update Manual / Automated tests as new features / other functional changes (navigation, field types etc.) are introduced into the system.
- Actively participating in defect review sessions and communicate relative issues and as it relates to application test execution.
Skill Set Required:
- Manual Testing, regression testing, Automated Testing, SQL, Test Cases, IT Software Quality, QTP Assurance
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Understanding of the entire software development process
- Understanding and responding quickly to customer issues
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Working knowledge of Automation testing using any scripting language
- Having good knowledge and experience of Web Applications, Mobile applications, desktop applications, performance testing, SQL and Web services.
- Experience automating tests for Web based, n-tier application software, knowledge of writing shell scripts both in Unix and Windows.
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Software Testing Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT