BURSYS provides state of the art outsourcing and consulting services utilizing the teams across continents and bridging gaps between the cultures and bringing the best out of each global team. We specialize in mobile solutions and manufacturing automation. We are a global company with presence in US, India working on projects in US, UK, Germany, & Canada.
Salary: INR 3 to INR 7 LPA
Desired Experience: Minimum 4 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Screening on telephone
- Technical Interview
- Technical In-Person and HR Interview
- Experience in manual testing and preferably hands on experience in automated testing with tools Selenium/QTP.
- Knowledge of bugs tracking system preferably Bugzilla.
- In depth knowledge of Test scripts creation/execution and defect tracking.
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Understanding of test methodologies.
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation.
- Design, develop, document, and execute complex test plans.
- Identify and report software defects using a variety of tools and methods.
- Work with developers to isolate and reproduce problems, and verify fixes.
- Track and report quality status to the project team
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Though preference will be given for CSE and IT, others with good aptitude for software are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills using ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize activities.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or direction.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Software Testing Engineer
4 - 5 Years
7 - 3 LPA