About the Company:
Chapter Vitamins provides a customized Learning App for companies on Mobile and other devices. Designed and named with Micro-Learning in mind, we help the end users of our app to absorb information faster so that they can improve their performance. Our clients use this to share information with the help videos, PDFs, podcasts, chat-bots, flashcards and quizzes. We have a proven track record of engaging and training front line sales and mid-management employees spread across more than 1500 cities and towns in India. We have completed more than 3 million assessments and have over 500 thousand users. Increased knowledge is leading to better revenue performance and promotions in their jobs! This is happening in multiple industry sectors at the same time - proving that human capital development is the most important and sustainable differentiator for companies!
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MSc/M.Tech(CS)
Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 0-6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Experience in Manual Testing
- Able to create test cases based on requirement,functional testing,integration testing
- Ability to handle and support customers well on their issues relating to the app
- Experience in Automation testing like Selenium,JMeter will be advantage
- Experience in Security,Load and Performance testing using automation tools is a Plus
- Experience in Mobile App Testing
- Experience in supporting all test phases of the project life-cycle
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-learner with ability to grasp applications and business processes
- Experience in using Defect tracking system such as JIRA
- Should have worked in agile environment
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manual Testing/Mobile App testing
- Create test cases based on requirement,functional testing,integration testing
- Supporting all test phases of a project life cycle
- Handle Customer calls regarding issues related to the app
- Supporting Customer in App usage
- Mobile app testing
- Work Related to Problem-Solving
- Handling all test cases related work
- Communications skills
- Proactive and Adaptable
- Time Management
- Decision making and Conflict Resolution
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview (Approx 2 Rounds)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
0 - 1 Years
2 - 3 LPA