About Globussoft :
Globussoft builds innovative and cutting edge technology products for the digital marketing industry. With over 4500 customers in more than 50 countries across 5 continents and over 2 million users who consume our services via the web/mobile and cloud aka SAAS, Globussoft is emerging as a key player in the Global Digital Marketing Software Solutions Space. Globussoft Technologies is a CMM – Level 3, Nasscom Certified, ISO 9001-2000 Certified, Microsoft Gold Certified Software Products Company. Started in 2009 and headquartered at Bhilai , India, we are a global software products company providing technology products across a wide range of verticals. We touch lives of over 50 million internet users globally with products and services or partnerships. Our Major Business Partners include Frompo ,AuraRank and Shopify. Besides this, we partner with leading global companies like Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Cisco, Zend, Oracle, Dell, IBM, Zuckup etc. to develop exceptional software products.
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT), B.Sc (IT)/BCA/MCA
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA (in addition with Project to Project based incentives)
Bond: 2 Years
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Analyzing the requirements from the clients.
- Participating in preparing Test Plans.
- Preparing Test Scenario.
- Preparing Test Cases for Module, Integration and System Testing.
- Preparing Test Data’s for the Test Cases.
- Preparing Test Environments to execute Test Cases.
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Defect Tracking.
- Giving Mandatory Information of a defect to developers in order to fix it.
- Preparing Summary Reports.
Skill Set Required:
- Functional knowledge on ERP software system is must.
- Experience in Manual Testing, Automation, .Net, VB6, Windows application.
- Experience using and testing SQL, VB Dot Net, Visual Basic 6.0 and the Internet.
- Experience in using defect tracking tools.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data from them.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task across multiple projects.
- Good written and oral communication is must.
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA