About The company
Sagar Informatics Private Limited (SIPL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified software development company in the National Capital Region (NCR) of India. SIPL delivers high quality, reliable and cost-effective IT services to customers globally. They provide best technology services by constantly exploring and implementing innovative solutions to provide the cutting-edge technology to their customers.
In the last Fifteen years of their existence, SIPL has achieved the status of a reputed software development service provider by gaining immense experience in undertaking and implementing a wide range of projects for reputed organizations and firms across the country with great success. The state-of-the-art infrastructure accentuated with the latest technological tools at SIPL helps in working out intelligently, swiftly, speeds up the business processes, and enhances the productivity of a company and cost cutting software solutions for assorted business enterprises.
SIPL draws its strength from 15 years of experience in handling the ever changing IT scenario, with strong customer relationships, with ability to provide the cutting edge technology at best-value-for-money and on top of it, tremendous service & support infrastructure. Today, SIPL is known for its unique application software.
Job Profile: Software Support Executive
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 60000 to INR 1.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provide software technical telephone support
- Assist in implementations of company software product
- Perform training of company software products to clients
- Communication with the existing and new Clients
- Required to Document the information
- The executive will be given training about the Software/Module/ERP from the advanced team and then they will be deployed at client site to guide and work for the implementation via telephone for the same, training of personnel for using software, and resolution of all issues by communication to software developer team.
- Additionally, the executive will be expected to provide report at day end and be very much familiar with Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good Communication skills
- Face to Face Round
Note: Only Female Candidates may apply
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BJMC, BMM
0 - 1 Years
0.6 - 1.2 LPA