About the Company:-
US Technosoft is an information technology, solutions provider and system integrator provides, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.Our area of excellence covers comprehensive software development services, which comprise complete project lifecycle from business need analysis to design, development, implementation and warranty support of the application/product. Our process supports multiple development methodologies and caters to distributed development environment. We have an expansive range of services all of which are offered efficiently and economically. Our value is in our ability to help a business quickly & efficiently build, deploy and manage enterprise-level applications/products that focus on high throughput. We cover the full range of the application life cycle, from development to deployment to management.
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passout: 2018
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work on Internet applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability are critical design goals not after-thoughts
- Provide top-tier software support across our web-based software platforms and backend systems
- Collaborate with multiple teams in order to uncover, analyze and resolve our clients issues
- Gain experience working with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest
- Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Zealous attention to detail
- Familiarity with software deployment, website analytics, web service APIs and version control systems is a plus.
Last date to apply: 17 April 2019
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA