About The Company:
Quovantis has been acknowledged as one of the best places to work and fastest 50 growing companies in India.
Quovantis is a niche user experience design and software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver compelling experiences.
Job Location: Noioda
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Sound knowledge of Manual Testing Tools
- Basic knowledge of Automation tools using open source Automation framework - Selenium + TestNg
- Expertise in Functional Testing, API Testing, Regression Testing, Manual Testing , Smoke Testing & Automation
- Knowledge of Selenium (or other UI Automation testing tools)
- Expertise in writing Test Cases& Test Scenarios
- Expertise in executing Test Cases
- Ability to independently understand the requirements
- Working experience with Scrum methodology
- Good written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Exposure to Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool or any other similar tool
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of Java (Basic coding)
- Knowledge of API Testing Tools (Postman, Swagger, etc)
- Ability to quickly get into the details and have a grasp of the problem at hand.
- Mindset of suggesting solutions to problems.
- Ability to think of edge cases before even starting to test the code.
- Hunger to learn every day.
- Knack of working independently most of the time.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA