About The company
SMEdge’s vision is to digitize the apparel & fashion Small / Medium Enterprises' (SME) production & sales information. This digitized information, starting with their product catalogs for Fashion & Apparel companies, will allow easy sharing of new catalog / product launches down the entire B2B distribution chain, offer an open B2B marketplace, and take it to the existing marketplaces. Combined with the production Dashboard & SaaS ERP, the reverse integration promises to bring in an unprecedented level of efficiency into the eco-system.
SMEdge is a recent venture, setup in 2015 – with the founding team having experience & backgrounda at IIT, MIT & Google, and entrepreneurial experience otherwise. SMEdge started off as Triveni Labs, as part of the Triveni group – a
Other companies in Triveni group are:
1. Sakambari Silk Mills – The wholesale saree manufacturing organization.
2. TriveniSarees.com – The eCommerce organization, setup in 2011 with the intent of taking the wonderful triveni's collection world wide – a few clicks away.
Desired experience: 2 – 5 yrs experience. Preferably at least 1 -2 yrs in hands on development, and at least 1 – 2 yrs in team / product / project management
Job Location: Surat
Course Specialization: B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA /B.Tech + M.Tech / B.Tech + MBA
Probation/Training Period: 1 month
Salary: INR 4 - 7 lakhs per annum
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Look at the business use cases – and design a product based on the use cases
- Transform the product use cases into feature spec, wireframes – and modules
- Work on and be able to see the future product roadmap & possibilities
- Work with clients & users on the product demo – take in their inputs & suggestions
- Work with the IT / Development team to do feature roadmaps, timelines – and ensure strict compliance of the roadmaps
- Work with the sales, marketing & support team to help prepare product collateral, pitches, even handle these activities if required
- Creating & managing product documentation, manuals, FAQs & pages.
- Online Test
- Face to face interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
2 - 5 Years
4 - 7 LPA