Hubbler is an exciting SaaS startup that is revolutionizing the way enterprises manage their business processes. Its powerful, yet easy to use, workflow management & automation platform lets you have Mobile apps that map any of your unique processes. This platform is proven across industries & functions like Sales, HR, Finance, Collaboration, Inventory, Retail, Social, Hospitality, IT, Analytics Dashboards.. To name a few!
Founded by a successful, serial entrepreneur, Hubbler, has a highly motivated and immensely skilled group of people who bring diversity, passion and fun to the work floor. An informal and well-catered work environment in one of the poshest parts of Bangalore, allows the Hubblerians time to follow their interests - while also working on some of the cutting-edge technological requirements.
Job Profile: Software Lead - Testing
Job Location: Koramangala, Bengaluru
Salary: INR 8-10 LPA
Experience: 4-6 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech / BE (CS/IT)
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Work closely with development & operations teams to align with the product & business requirements & strategy
- Strong exposure to testing in multiple platforms - mobile, web, API, etc.
- Exposure to automated testing
- Basic programming & scripting knowledge
- Good listening
- Efficiency in managing workload
4 - 6 Years
8 - 10 LPA