- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company:
Optimus Information provides outsourced software development, testing, business analytics and mobile application development services to global clients with a focus on the Canadian market. We are headquartered in Vancouver, BC and are a young organization of 150+ professionals who are excited by technology and software engineering.
We offer an opportunity for talented final semester students of B.Tech CS/IT 2019 batch or MCAs (BCA/BSC is a must) to undergo internship at Optimus' delivery center at Noida. A successful internship can lead to a great career with Optimus as an IT solution provider.
Job Location: Noida
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 years
Before commencement of the internship, an Indemnity agreement, of the value of Rs. 2 Lakhs, will need to be signed and will apply for a period of 2 years from the start of employment. This will need to be signed on the date when the internship offer is released and will come into effect from the date of employment at Optimus.
- Period: 6 months
- Position: Software Intern
- Stipend: INR 15,000 per month
Optimus may offer employment to those interns deemed fit to be taken on board as a team member. This selection will be done on basis of performance and results shown through the complete period of internship.
- Pre requisite: Successful completion of the six month internship program at Optimus
- Position: Software Engineer Trainee (whether in Development or in Test Automation)
- Salary: INR 3 LPA (INR 2.55L + INR 45K after completing 1 year)
Tentative date of joining: In the month of January 2019
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidates will be working with the development teams in different technologies.
- Candidates have to work on outsourced software development, testing, business analytics and mobile application development services to global clients.
- Candidates will be working as a seamless extension technology team offering services that range from technical audits, test automation and QA outsourcing that complement large IT and development teams to full end-to-end development for organizations without substantial IT resources.
- Candidate should be ready to work either of the Domains. Allotment will take place post interview performance: Software Development, Software Testing, Business Analytics, Mobile Development, iOS, Android, Selenium, Windows Phone, HTML5, SSRS, Business Intelligence, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server etc.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Need to maintain residence within 15kms of Optimus office
Eligibility criteria: 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech/MCA
- Online test (Aptitude and Programming)
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA