About The Company:
4th Quarter Technologies is a growing Microsoft certified company. They develop a leading web based ERP software product. Their web based solution provides wide range of customers in NCR region and across India with pre-sales, post-sales and project management features. 4thQuarter is committed to creating reliable and cost effective software solutions to assist customers in reaching their business goals. Their solutions are driven by expertise in technology and an understanding of emerging business trends. Their custom made designs can help you enhance your corporate identity and brand.
- During Training: Rs 5,000/- per month will be paid to the candidate
- After Training: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA (depending on candidate experience and performance
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
Desired Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for facilitating the deployment of new software at customer site.
- Candidate will be involved in operating, testing, documentation, and training new users.
- Operate and Test Product using customer information and feedback to implement improvements, if any.
- Interface with the users to train and create an understanding of the product
- Work at customer site for day to day software operation
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated & process driven
- Candidates should be required to travel to different places
- Candidate should own a Two wheeler(compulsory)
- Written Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Software Implementation Analyst
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 3 Years
0.6 - 2.16 LPA