About The Company
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary Details: INR 4.8 LPA (Fixed- INR 4.20 LPA + Variable- 0.60 LPA)
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be working on the FarEye web platform which is developed on Java Spring framework with AngularJS and POSTGre SQL Database
- Adding new features, fixing bugs and issues
- Optimizing the REST API performance by minimizing the resource utilization
- Optimizing DB performance
- Scaling performance for Big data management
- Proficient with basic programing logics like Data Structures, Classes, Algorithms, Core Java
- Experience of using different Database like SQLite, MySQL, POSTGres, etc.
- Good to have – Knowledge/working experience of Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, AngularJS, Git, Maven/Gradle, Grunt/Gulp
- Online Test
- Online Test + Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4.8 - 4.8 LPA