- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world's most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.
Company Website: https://www.amdocs.com/
Profiles Offered: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: Upto INR 4.5 LPA
Passing Year: 2017
Degree Specialization: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) and MCA
Job Location: Pune
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates will be responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Candidates will be responsible one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs
- Candidate should not have any gap in education
- Candidate should have 60% (aggregate of all semesters) and above throughout.
Interview Location: Pune
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA