About The Company
Amagi is a next-generation media technology company that provides cloud broadcast and targeted advertising platforms to customers globally. Amagi enables TV networks to create a complete broadcast workflow on the cloud at a fraction of the cost compared with traditional broadcast models. Using Amagi’s award-winning, patented technologies, advertisers can target audiences at a regional and individual level across traditional TV and OTT multiscreen platforms. Amagi has deployments in over 25 countries for leading TV networks.
Profile: Software Engineer(Frontend)
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA/M.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Salary: INR 7 LPA Fixed + 2 Lakhs ESOPs
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- As a Frontend Engineer the candidate will be responsible to Design and implement new user-facing features in Amagi web applications.
- Building next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Exploring and designing dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Working closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams
- Analyzing system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Strong understanding of web libraries such as JQuery and at least one framework such as AngularJS, underscore JS, and backbone JS
- Knowledge of web backend frameworks such as Ruby on Rails & Django, Linux environment, one or more MVC framework
- Mobile web UI development, Responsive UI development and iOS/Android native app development
- An interest in user interface design.
- Online Test
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
9 - 9 LPA