About The Company:
OpsTree Solutions is a devops focused company and is in business of providing end-to-end devops services to startups and big enterprises alike. We are featured among the 20 Most Promising Devops Solutions Provider in India by CIO review magazine. Our current clients includes Big partners: McKinsey, Paytm, HCL, Infogain , Sapient, NIIT Technologies, GSPANN,
Startups : Delhivery.com, Lybrate.com, Shuttl.com, fliplearn.com, iMinda Connect, ZestMoney.com ... (15+ Startups) For around 5 years we are in the business of un-complicating devops for our clients. Ruthless automation, impediment elimination and enhanced productivity generation - have been the tangible benefits for our clients.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Target Batch Pass out: 2017/2018
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: ASAP
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
A developer (programmer) creates applications. Ops deploys, manages, monitors applications. DevOps creates applications AND deploys/manages/monitors them.
What we require in you:
- Extensive experience in any programming concepts or shell scripting
- Good understanding of Client/Server architecture
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating System
- Git source control commands
- CI/CD (Preferred)
- AWS knowledge (Preferred)
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Enthusiastic about automating day to day activities
- Good problem solving skills
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
- Opportunity to work on latest cutting edge tools/technologies
- Opportunity to work with latest cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Azure etc
- Knowledge focused work culture
- Collaboration with very enthusiastic devops experts
- High growth trajectory
- Opportunity to work with big shots in IT industry
Skill set required:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Logical and Structured thinking.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skill
- Face to face Interview
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 5 LPA