Website - http://www.kyazoonga.com
Desired experience - 6 months to 2 years
Course specialization - BE/BTech/MS in Computers/Computer Science/Electronics & Telecom or equivalent.
Probation Period - 6 Months
Salary - Rs. 3.0 to Rs. 6.0 LPA
- Tech Interview
- Case study
- Face- to Face Interview
- CEO’s Interview
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and building software that\'s fast and efficient for millions of users.
- Building engaging user features and web experiences.
- Improving the modularity and maintainability of the core platform.
- Designing high-performance web services and architectures.
- Working with the myriad of payment technologies available.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Microsoft web development technologies.
- MUST have worked on a web/content development platform.
- MUST have some experience in ecommerce transaction based development aspects.
- Track record of building cool, at-scale web applications.
- Expert in at least one compiled language.
- Strong familiarity with SQL database programming and performance.
- Solid understanding of how Internet and Web technologies work.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Result oriented and dedicated.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Tuesday, 7th January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 6 LPA