About the company:
Aglasem Edutech Pvt. Ltd. is an India based firm with office in Gurgaon. Founded in early 2012, It was started with the simple motive of helping the student community has grown much bigger than that and touching the lives of 250 million people through the services offered.
Aglasem provides information, updates, guidance, interaction, exposure; in short everything a student needs to have success delivered at his/her doorstep.We have a dedicated team of young and talented employees who tailor fit solutions for the end-users.
It is an one stop destination to know all about education world.Here students of school, preparing for school exams, Olympiads, talent search exams; students preparing for entrance exams for UG / PG level or looking for admissions; job seekers looking for opportunities and preparing for recruitment exams; get news, updates, preparation resources. Plus there is a one stop discussion forum to solve your queries related to exams, admissions, recruitment and everything to help you in your student life and career.
Our mission is to make education a personalized experience for students and help them by providing all the updates required to fulfill their dreams.
Job Profile: Software Engineer / Web Designer
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Training period: 6 Months
Salary: Upto 1.8 LPA (depending on the candidate\'s performance in interview)
Course Specialization: B Tech. (CS/IT ) /MCA/ M Tech (CS/IT ).
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
For Software Engineer
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Skill Set Required:-
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Material Design.
- Graphic design skills with a portfolio.
- Knowledge in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows
- Should know Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively ● Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
For Web Designer :
- Collaborate with team and management to brainstorm ideas and develop innovative and expressive web design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas and create fresh website template that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Design landing pages, user interfaces and prototypes that are impressive and emphasize services.
- Organize designs that will stimulate a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- In-touch with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Should have a good understanding of front end design and development: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4 and other design principles.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Skill Set Required :
- Demonstrable designing skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows.
- Proficiency in material designing and hands on experience on designing tools like Photoshop,
Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap 4 for rapid prototyping
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA