Software Engineer Trainee
About The Company :
TekFriday is a responsible for processing sub-prime credit solutions in the US market for mid-size Lending Company and cutting edge retail Credit Company. Formed last year by individuals who have a collated total of 50 years experience delivering quality products and services in the Alternative Financial Services domainThe company, having footprints in both Miami, FL and Hyderabad, India is founded by professionals in the Short-Terms loan industry.TekFriday is, a dynamic and young company, on an aggressive growth path to expand from its core team of 90 people having a diverse skills, backgrounds but united in its goal to put a mark on the Alternative Financial Services domain and be the best. TekFriday is building solutions which are geared towards being industry leaders and pioneering ground-breaking solutions to the Short-Term Loan Industry in North America.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of experience: 0 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E
Target Batch Passout: 2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:INR 2.5 LPA To INR 3.5 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 23 February 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Good knowledge in Programming / Coding (C#/ .Net/asp.net/HTML5/MVC)
- Adherence to Coding Standard
- Adherence to Task Given
- Out of the box thinking and good aptitude
- Determining efficient coding processes and procedures
- Understanding the assigned Task/Requirement.
- Analysing and listing the functionalities involved in that task.
- Preparation of activity sequence flow for the functionalities listed
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer trainee
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT