About the Company:
Successive Technologies - Let your Neurons run !!!!!!
Successive offers a full range of IT solutions from end-to-end development of web, mobile, desktop and cross platform applications to re-engineering and enhancement of existing legacy applications.
We at Successive deliver to you targeted domain solutions and comprehensive services, from strategy and business consulting to technology and operations, using a team of domain experts, skilled certified resources and global project management tools, methods and standards. Successive makes technology more intelligent by embedding it with processes, data insights, and analytics to its solutions and services. We are a fast growing young leader in business process management and technology services, which leverages the power of intelligent processes, in-depth analytics and innovative technology to help its clients drive efficiency across their enterprise.
Our solutions are helping businesses to manage their workforce, operations, real-time data, information effectively and efficiently, which is contributing to their growth. We keep Psychological aspects of different geographies in mind while building products.
We, at Successive, apply a variety of assessment & research techniques and ensure that our main idea revolves around the end user.
We were ranked 32nd and 30th Fastest Growing Companies in India/Asia by Deloitte Fast 50 Awards for 2017 and 2016 respectively.
Pixians.com [UI/UX Experts]
We are headquartered in Noida, INDIA with global presence in below countries
- USA [Dallas, Texas and Raleigh, North Carolina]
- Team Size: 180 people
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2019 - 2020
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
-During the training Period- INR 12,000 Per Month bonus ( INR 18,000 based on the performance after successful completion of the training.)
-Post the training period- 3.0 LPA – 3.5 LPA (Once Confirmed)
Bond: 18 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
- Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management and if required with the client.
- Understanding real world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
- Learning, understanding and working with the best standards for development and task management.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges.
Skill Set Required:
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
- Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
- System Test round
- Technical round ( 7 steps knockout round with founder & CEO )
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA