About The Company:
Founded in 2012, Successive Technologies is a CMMI-3 certified next-gen consulting and technology services company, purpose-built for the modern speed of business. Our services help organizations realize their true potential and enable them to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Enterprise App Modernisation, Digital Experiences, Cloud Transformation, Digital Innovation, and Analytical & Creative Intelligence. We combine unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities, and an industry-based consultative approach across all industries & business functions to help clients envision, build and run innovative and efficient businesses. Moreover, Successive has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Technology Companies for the fourth time by Deloitte, India. Learn how Successive helps clients lead with innovation & digital transformation at http://successive.tech/
Job Location: Noida/Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021-2022
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: The trainee shall get a stipend of INR 15000/- Per Month
Post Training Period- Post successful completion of Training period and Employee confirmation post Performance review, the compensation shall be revised within a range of 6 LPA based on performance.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: January 2022
Tentative date of joining: will be communicated
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
- Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management and if required with the client.
- Understanding real world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
- Learning, understanding and working with the best standards for development and task management.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges.
Skill Set Required:
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
- Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
Certification: Cloud/AWS/Azure or any other cloud certification or Internship.
- During probation/training period 1 leave would be credited every month, that is, 6 leaves in total during the training period.
- The Employee hired as a full-time employee of the Company is supposed to stay for a minimum period of 18 months with the company from the date of his/her joining.
- Any damages resulting from the Employee’s breach of this contract are not readily capable of ascertainment at the time the Parties enter into this Agreement.
- However, the number of such cases are very rare and we consider the genuine reason of leaving the organization before completion of 18 months, nevertheless, proper investigation will be conducted on the stated reason that the employee will confirm.
Purpose of Agreement:
- We ensure the best training and work environment, therefore we take the responsibility to make the employees satisfied from their work culture & from their work profile.
- But no fruit takes less time to get ripe.
- Thus, we want you to grab all the opportunities to the fullest and add you to our list of the great talents.
- As you know, there are various kinds of learning & technologies that an organization provides to the employees during the training period.
- Hence, the organization wants the employees to serve for sometime which could be fruitful for both the employer and employee.
- Online Eval Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round (As per shortlisting in technical round)
- Group Discussion (If Required)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
6 - 6 LPA