About The Company:
Successive Technologies is an IT services company based out of Noida, India. We are a team of
400 young and enthusiastic people providing custom software development services for:
LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, React Native, Flutter.
AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its
clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.
Job Location: Noida/Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 12,000 Per Month & bonus ( INR 18,000 after successful completion of the training)
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA (Once Confirmed)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Note: 18 months service agreement
Tentative date of interview: November 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
- Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management and if required with the client.
- Understanding real world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
- Learning, understanding and working with the best standards for development and task management.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges.
Skill Set Required:
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
- Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
- During probation/training period 1 leave would be credited every month, that is, 6 leaves in total during the training period.
Note: Currently 1 month work from home (remote location) , After that respectively location.
- Online Eval test
- Technical Round (If required)
- HR Round (As per shortlisting in online test)
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA