Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation - thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.Subex has been awarded the Global Market Share Leader in Financial Assurance 2012 by Frost & Sullivan and has been the winner of Pipeline Innovation Award 2013 in Business Intelligence & Analytics; Capacity Magazine Best Product/ Service 2013. Subex has continued to innovate with customers and have been jointly awarded the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award 2014 along with Telstra Global; in 2012 with Idea Cellular for Managed Services and in 2011 with Swisscom for Fraud Management.
Designation – Software Engineer Trainee
- B.tech/B.E 2014 Batch
- Streams- CS/IT
- No history of arrears
Responsibility & Key Result Areas:
- Coding and Unit Testing using one or more of the following languages/technologies : Core Java, C++, C#, J2EE, GWT, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Unix Scripting, Perl Scripting, PL/SQL etc (Technologies and Languages may vary between Teams/Products assigned to)
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium low-complexity components/units of a product, application or project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages/technologies and needs to build and demonstrate the practical knowledge of the same over time.
- Needs to build relevant product and domain knowledge in the areas or teams assigned to work with.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts, guidelines and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives with the reporting manager/lead.
- Understands and Works as per the Subex Development Process and other related/supporting processes.
Last Date to apply: 10th November 2014 by 10 AM
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA